Following the ongoing communications from the Government giving advice and updates on the Covid-19 Virus pandemic, we would like to update and reassure our customers with information on the measures we have put in place to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and the public, whilst continuing to operate at full capacity .
We have now actioned a plan with our staff that follows the advice given by Government. We are in the lucky position that our engineers can work in relative isolation without any need for contact with clients or the public and as such we will continue to operate as normal unless otherwise instructed by the UK Government. We have good stock levels of all equipment and materials and have seen no disruption to our supply chain. We utilise web based applications and IP telephone systems that ensure our office staff can work remotely at home without any interruption of service.
Our precautionary procedures include:
- Remote working wherever possible
- Postponement of face-to-face meetings and utilising video/telephone conferencing where possible
- No personal contact with clients or members of the public (we request that you maintain a distance from our team and where possible communicate via telephone and e-mail)
- Respectfully declining offers of drinks and food
- Wearing surgical gloves whilst handling equipment and touching surfaces that are used by our clients or the public
- Wiping of all surfaces and handheld equipment with alcohol based industrial wipes on completion of work
- All staff are instructed to self-isolate on detection of any symptom and if they are living with anyone who displays symptoms
- Constant monitoring of staff health and adherence to procedures
We will continue to provide:
- Full installation service
- Full on-site service and repair operations
- Full telephone support with engineer call-backs if needed
- Full remote programming of systems
- Full technical site surveys for new clients although project discussions will be handled by telephone or e-mail
We appreciate your continued support and we hope you all stay safe & well while we go through these uncertain times.
The Director Team @ The HBP Group